Ever since I first started blogging, this lady has been a constant encouragement and support to me. I thank God for her love and friendship and if you’re not already following the lovely Gail from Gail loves God blog then go do it now cause she’s awesome! Thanks for nominating me for this award, Gail. I love you lots!
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
“This award is meant to encourage new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
My questions from Gail
1. Do you know how much God loves you?
It took me a while to discover this fact but yes, I now know just how much God loves me. My identity is totally steeped in God’s love and it’s in that place that I feel safe and secure. No matter what comes against me in life I know that God loves me and will never leave me.
2. What color(s) did you wear today?
I wore a white woolly jumper and navy blue trousers with white polka dots.
3. Do you have something I could pray over?
I love your heart, Gail! My prayer would be for my community, (Huntington) that they would see God’s love for them in all that we do as a church and would eventually encounter God’s love for themselves.
4. What season is it now where you live?
It is winter here in the U.K. and it’s really cold. I’m currently tucked up in an extra fluffy pair of pyjamas with Llamas on them!
5. Do you have a favorite hymn?
I love ‘It is well’ and the story behind it. The guy lost his wife and daughters and yet still continued to praise the Lord. It reminds me a lot of the book of Job.
6. What are you holding in your hand right now?
I’m holding my iPhone as I’m typing this blogpost. I dropped it on the floor about two months ago and it has huge cracks all over it!
7. How would you define kindness?
Kindness is love in action. It’s showing God’s love to everyone through the things we do and the way we treat people.
8. Who inspires you?
Steffany Gretzinger from Bethel. I love how she is just completely undone before the Lord in worship. I also love the songs she writes. I find her very honest and vulnerable.
9. Who did you last text?
My pastor Steve. His daughter is unwell and he asked if I would open up the church for café in the morning. To which I replied, yes no problem at all. Sorry to hear she’s not well.
10. How do you find your happiness?
Lots of things make me happy: my family and friends but mostly I love to worship Jesus in my alone time, to study the word and write about what God teaches me.
11. Do you know how much God loves you? (It’s worth repeating!)
Haha! 😂 This is so you, Gail. Love it! I do indeedy!
11 Things About Myself
1. I am married to Jon, the most wonderful man on this earth.
2. I have two beautiful daughters called Layla and Caitlin.
3. I have two puppies called Romeo and Bear. They are Chorkies (Chihuahua X Yorkshire Terrier).
4. I live in Staffordshire in the U.K. 🇬🇧
5. ￼My house is on the back of the canal.
6. I am a worship leader at my church (Create Church) in Cannock.
7. I have recently wrote a study guide on worship.
8. I have a YouTube channel where I upload live videos of me singing worship songs.
9. I’m a Music Therapist and a piano and singing teacher.
10. My best friend Rachael is the writer on the blog ‘Renew‘.
11. I love horses and horse riding (when I get the chance!)
Questions for the Nominees:
1. Tell us an interesting fact about where you currently live.
2. Who is your favourite character from the Bible and why?
3. What’s your favourite worship song at the moment and why?
4. Who inspires you?
5. Tell us about something on your bucket list.
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
7. Who did you last send a text to?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. If you could have a super power what would it be?
10. Who’s your favourite person from History?
11. What was your best subject at school?
I can’t wait to read your answers but if you don’t get time, please don’t worry.