I have been nominated by the lovely Jess from DaySixtyFive for the ‘Real Neat Blog Award’.
What a privilege and I am so thankful Jess that you thought of me! Thank you 💖
Go check DaySixtyFive blog now guys! Jess is one of my all time favourite bloggers. She’s always on my reading feed to put a smile on my face with her witty ‘joke of the day’.
DaySixtyFive is more than just a lifestyle blog; Jess is intelligent, funny & an inspiring writer, so yeah, if you haven’t done so already, go follow her now!
Here are the rules for the ‘Real Neat Blog Award’:
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc)
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions<<<<<<<<<<
1. What drives you to get out of bed every morning?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
day is a new day & another chance for new life; to receive mercy & to freely give mercy to others.
2. Who inspires you the most in your life currently? I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life who continually inspire & encourage me. Obviously, my immediate family (my hubby & kids) are my main inspiration but I also have a beautiful friend called Rachael.
Here she is with me on the picture below. I’m on the left, Rachael’s on the right.
Rachael is my chief encourager and will give me a good kick up the arse when I need it. That’s a true friend!
Rachael also inspires me with her blog The Faithful Mommy cause she’s down to earth and just says it how it is.
3. How do you motivate yourself in regards to blogging? I only Blog if I have something on my heart that I believe will be of benefit in sharing. I don’t Blog for the sake of it. So if I have nothing to say for a while then that’s fine, I’ll just wait until I do. No stress and no pressure.
4. What are 3 dreams that you hope to fulfill in your lifetime? I have so many to choose from and they all sound ridiculously cliché but here goes:
n="alignnone"] 2. Lead worship in an arena [/caption]<br<br<br<br<br<br<br<br
n="alignnone"] 3. Own a narrow boat. (My house is on the edge of the canal).[/caption]<br<br<br<br<br<br<br<br
s it and why? This quote speaks volumes to me. I like it because it just sums up exactly how I feel about my relationship with God.
6. What is your favourite song, book, artist, album and movie right now? Song: What a beautiful name by Hillsong Book: That book for wives by Sally Poyzer Artist: Kalley Heiligenthal Album: Steffany Gretzinger – The Undoing 7. What are 3 things that make you happy right now?
The faithful MommyBeth and Jim HerringFree to expressAnything is possible The Tony Burgess BlogSimple Ula The syntax of thingsStarring PamelaAdventures of a Busy MomHis perfect timing My 7 Questions For My Nominees
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
- Where is the next place you’d like to travel to and why?
- Describe your personality in three words.
- If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be and why?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Please know you are not obligated to participate.
I highly encourage readers to comment answering these questions as well if they like!
Thanks for reading!